Detailed Weekend Itinerary
Arrive anytime after 3:30pm to hang out, enjoy the beautiful property. Healthy snacks available. Sit by the pool or hot tub and make yourself comfortable.
5:30pm - 7pm Begin retreat with an intention setting practice + 1 hour vinyasa class to settle in to the weekend.
Time to shower after yoga.
7:30/8pm - Farm to table dinner at the house. Pan seared Cod with Green herb sauce // Black Rice // Sweet Potato Wedges // Brussels Sprouts Salad. If anyone wants to come early and be part of the food preparations, you’re totally welcome to. Or just chill and relax :)
9:30pm - 20 minute yoga nidra, which is a very restorative, relaxing kind of yoga. You are on your mat, reclined, moving slowly and then relaxing into an extended shavasana, with extended hands on assists to move deeper in to relaxation.
Early morning easy wakeup.
Coffee/ Tea/ Fruit / Smoothies/ Juice + mini-quiche.
9-10:30am 90 minute vinyasa class. with time to move fast, time to move slow, and enjoy a full mind-body-spirit workout.
11:15am - Healthy, colorful brunch. Enjoy beautiful greens salad + beet burdger. Relax outside by the pool.
1pm - 2pm Optional walk around the lake @ Spring lake park (10 minutes from house)
3:30 pm - 4:30pm - Leave lake area and visit Benziger biodynamic family winery. Beautiful vineyard + winery, all organically managed land. This is only a wine tasting of up to 4 wines. You are welcome to have none, or 1, or all 4. But it's not a lot wine, it's really just to taste the harvest from last year and enjoy the property.
7pm - Enjoy a beautiful Indian dinner prepared by local chef Alaine. Includes Tofu curry/ Veggie Curry/ Dal / Cauliflower and peas
Mala meditation and hang out, relax.
Share essential oils for emotional balancing.
8:30am - 60 minute yoga session to complete the weekend, followed by a beautiful breakfast.
10am - Quinoa + Oat Porridge/ fresh berries/ nut milks + Avocado toast.
11:30am - depart. You can join the group for a farmer’s market + town stroll in Sebastopol, nearby, or head back to the city.
- A yoga mat + a strap/block if you have one. (I have extras so if you don't have one, don't worry!)
- Clothing for yoga - inside on Friday night, and if it's nice out (likely!) on Saturday and Sunday we'll practice outside. Good idea to have long pants + longsleeve/ sweatshirt.
- lounge/ sleep clothes
- jeans + sweater or whatever you're comfortable in on the weekends :) Weather looks like high of 65 during the day and mid-40's at night. So definitely bring something warm in case you want to get outside at night.
- a bathing suit for hot tub! totally optional.
- Journal + pen - optional but encouraged
- sneakers for optional Saturday afternoon walk.
- a water bottle
Sleeping arrangements were prioritized as people signed up, and also by price paid.
Room 1: Queen in Guesthouse - Emily + Aryn
Room 2: Double in Guesthouse - Sowjanya + Shirley
Room 3: Queen in Main House - Sarah + Virginia
Room 4: King in Main House - Bernadette + Marissa
Room 5: Main house - Julie + Lacy
1460 Lawndale Road, Kenwood, CA 95452